Full vaccination required
(original vaccines plus up-to-date boosters).
For information about reporting requirements if you test positive for Covid, please read the policy below.
Together, we can help keep one another safe and healthy!
* If you have any symptoms of cold, flu, or Covid, *please stay home!* This is the best way to stop the spread of these viruses.
* If you are exposed to someone who tests positive for Covid, please complete an at-home test daily before coming into the Center, for a minimum of five days after exposure.
* Please remember that a person can be contagious even if they have no symptoms. When in doubt, please wear a mask.
* Many of us have health conditions that put us at higher risk for serious complications, or we have family members with health conditions. Please do your best to minimize possible exposures.
HCSC Covid Reporting Guidance Effective March 30, 2022
Any person who has been present in our building within the prior 72 hours -participant, staff, volunteer, instructor, Board member - must report the following immediately (within 24 hours). Notification may be made via phone (802-863-3982) or email to Andrea (email@example.com). All shared health information is confidential.
* Positive Covid test – yourself or a member of your household
* Close contact exposure (if you are notified of close contact exposure somewhere else, please let us know)
* What days/times/activities you have attended here within the past several days
If you or a member of your household tests positive, you should also make an immediate report to the Vermont Department of Health. You can do so at this website https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6507748/Vermont-COVID-19-Self-Test-Result-Reporting-Form or by calling (802) 862-7240.
HCSC staff will notify close contacts you have had here, via phone, email, or in-person. We will not share the identity of individuals who have tested positive for Covid.
Following a positive test, you must quarantine at home for a minimum of five days. In order to return to HCSC, following the quarantine period you must test negative on at least two consecutive days if using a home test kit, or one negative PCR test. Additionally, all members of your household must test negative before you return to the Center.
Please do not enter the building if you feel unwell, have cold/flu symptoms, or have had a direct exposure within the past 7 days.
We have free home test kits available at the Front Desk and in the Office. Together we will do our very best to protect one another. ~ Thank you.
Files coming soon.